Monday, June 22, 2009

Daddy Day

To my Dad: I hope you had a great Father's Day... I wish I could have been there. You are an amazing person and dad. I appreciate how you are always here for me any time I need you!! I love you!

To my Love: Thank you Brandon for being YOU! You mean the world to us! We love you more then words could ever express. Happy Father's Day.... you deserve it!! XoXo

Here is a little bit of our day:
Kolton was a busy little boy on Father's Day. He made Daddy's favorite... Rice Krispie Treats (YUM!!) He also wrapped Daddy's gift!





He patiently waited for his Daddy to get home so that they could open presents!







We also went to "Critter Fest" at the Science Spectrum. We saw, elephants, camels, goats, cows, snakes, tigers and lots of other animals. Also, Kolt rode his first pony! (I don't think he liked it!!)











Also, Kolton and I surprised Brandon with pictures of Kolt with his old boots and cowboy hat! Here are a few of the pictures:







No comments:

Post a Comment