Friday, June 5, 2009

My baby boy has turned into a toddler

My baby boy is growing up... and it is happening to fast! The one thing that makes me catch a glimmer of his retained babyhood is hearing older kids refer to him as a "baby". Where has the time gone and can it PLEASE slow down a little bit!!??! I am very blessed that I get to watch and enjoy his development firsthand. Here is a little update:

Kolton's favorite things:
footballs
basketballs
baseballs
dancing (he has some great moves!)
Marlee's toys
helping daddy water the yard
animals
digging in the sand box
his tool set
the neighbor girls
helping Mommy cook (aka beating loudly on pots and pans!)
candy
laughing and being silly
jumping on Mommy and Daddy's bed
chasing Marlee
getting dirty

Words Kolton can say at 14 months:
Mama
DaDa
Night Night
Doggy (EVERYTHING is a Doggy right now!)
Kitty
Uh Oh!
NO!! (usually is screamed while throwing a temper tantrum!)
...and lots of jiberish!




















1 comment:

  1. my Daddy is telling me that i am growing so fast ,too

    but i guess it's a good thing ,isn't it?

    when Kolton grows up in the future he can help you and take care of you.

    it isn't weird to see him growing but i bet you enjoy watching him growing.

    ReplyDelete