Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Justin Johnson Memorial Auction benefiting Children's Miracle Network

We have been extra busy the past few days. We had a wonderful Couple's Shower with family and friends. We had a great time and it made me realize how close I am to August 28th!! We have also been very busy with the Justin Johnson Memorial Auction and Golf Tournament. We had an amazing turn out and raised lots and lots of money for the Children's Miracle Network. I am not sure of the exact amount yet, but I will let you know! What a great cause! With the help of a Children’s Miracle Network, children of all ages and backgrounds can receive treatment for every imaginable disease and injury.

I have tons of pictures to post, but I will start with the auction. (I already have those edited!)

The auction was fantastic. Everyone was very involved and willing to help out for such a great cause! A few kiddo's from Children's Miracle Network came out to sale raffle tickets and boy were they cute!! I fell in love with little B. He was 4 years old with the biggest personality I have ever seen! He told me funny stories and had a smile that would melt your heart! He was a very cool kid! I am so lucky to have met him and hung out with him!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment