Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Monkey Leash!!???

So... I realized last night that we leave for Jamaica in 12 days! In my head I kept thinking that I had longer to get all the odds and ends taken care of! Nope... only 12 days and not even 12 full days! I know we can do it, I don't care what we pack... I just want to marry my best friend!!

As soon as Kolt woke up from his morning nap and had a little lunch we rushed out the door with a large to-do list.

We made a few stops all over town, Toys R' Us, Dusty's, 10-20 boutique and Old Navy. Old Navy has all Summer clothes 50% off and I got Kolt great swim trunks for only $4.00!

When we got to the mall I rented Kolt a Police Car stroller because he likes to pretend he is driving! (and when he is a happy boy, shopping is easier for me!) I wish I would have taken a picture, he was such a ham! Kolton has now learned how to stand up in the car stroller. If I turned my back for a second he would be standing up, turned around and drinking my Dr. Pepper. This happened several times and everyone shopping thought it was the funniest thing! I thought it was scary!

I tried to let him down to see if he would walk next to me or at least stay in the same vicinity. Yeah Right!! He takes off into the clothing racks and disappears!! I use to make fun of the parent's that put there kids on leashes.... but I am heading to Wal-mart tonight to buy him a leash for Jamaica! (maybe two, just in case we lose the 1st one!)If you don't know what I am talking about, here is a pic. (The monkey one is kind of cute... right!???)



The dressing room is always an adventure with him. All I wanted to do was try on one swim suite and he managed to climb under the door into other women's rooms and open the door to my room a few times!! So... I bought the suite with out really trying it on! (I hope it fits!)

We shopped and shopped and shopped and ended the day getting a balloon sword, eating Chick fil A and playing in the Kiddie play ground. We made it home in time for Kolt to lay down for a nap and for me to watch Dr. Phil! Awww, good day! I did not get everything done on the to-do list, but still a good day with my little monkey!

Here's what we made it home with:











No comments:

Post a Comment