Thursday, February 4, 2010

1+2=3 Maternity Shoot

I love maternity shoots! I say it all the time... but I really enjoy them! It's such a beautiful and special time in a woman's life. As corny as it sounds, it's just an amazing process! After I had Kolton I thought it would be fun to be a Doula... until I found out that to be a doula you had to have a baby with NO drugs! There went that idea!! I am thankful for my epidural!!

I had a great time on Saturday with my sweet couple! They just beamed with excitement! By the time the shoot was over I felt like I had known them forever! She will be having her little girl tomorrow. Thank you guys for trusting me with your maternity pictures! I will be thinking and praying for y'all tomorrow!



























New born pictures coming soon!!

If you are interested in a photo shoot please email me, Tiffany@LifeLoveandPhotography.com.

1 comment:

  1. i absouletly love these pictures! they are great!

    ReplyDelete