Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The writing is on the wall...in toothpaste.


Today has been one of those days!
and it is only 11:00.

So far...

Kolton pooped in the bath tub. The tub that we cleaned yesterday! Gross!! He has never done that before. I have heard about kids that do that. I have always thought.... nope, not my kid. My kid would never do that. (His tummy has been hurting so I am blaming it on that!)

When I tried to get him out of the gross tub he threw a fit. He wanted to finish his bath! Uh!

He is still having tummy issues.... so diapers are pretty bad! Just thought I would let you know!!

He poured his grape juice on the floor... and not on accident. I watched him turn it upside down, pour it on the floor and then shake it to make sure he got the last drip on the floor.

He likes to pretend to brush his teeth so he always carries around his toothbrush and our tooth paste. I walk into our kitchen to see.... toothpaste... on the wall! Uh-huh.... blue toothpaste all over the wall.

And to top it off... it is raining and snowing the next two days. We are stranded in the house!

Yes... that is my day. We have not even had lunch yet. I have got nothing done that I need to get done! Being a stay at home mom is a lot of work!!

One of my Mommy friends told me this the other day:

"What? You thought getting the kid out was the hard part?
...Ya, me too!!"


Anyone else having one of these days?

Wish me luck... I am on my third cup of coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment