Monday, February 23, 2009

Maternity Session and then some

I have not had a chance to blog lately! I have been extra extra busy! We are going to Orlando, Florida on Saturday. I am excited to take Kolton to Disney World, there is nothing better then Mickey Mouse!!! I spent the day shopping and packing for him.... he has more outfits then any other kid I know!!! Some say spoiled... I say loved! haha

I had a great maternity session on Saturday. The couple was young, cute and is super excited about meeting there little girl. They are going to make great parents! Here are a few of the pictures from the session. (The baby has her Guns Up in the sonogram pic!!) I am almost done editing.... just a few more to go!






I found lots of fun St. Patty's Day stuff at the store the other day. So.... I had to take a few pictures of Kolt!! Here is my fave!


No comments:

Post a Comment