Thursday, February 26, 2009

We are going to Disney World

Yesterday was a GREAT day! Brandon came home from work early to watch Kolton so I could go SHOPPING!! I bought lots of great summer outfits,summer dresses, dressy outfits, jewelry and even a new bathing suite!! I have not bought anything for me in a long time.... It is HARD to shop with a little one! I get so annoyed because the stroller gets stuck in between clothing racks at the department stores and there is never enough room in the changing rooms....plus he wants to get out and play, not ride in a stroller!! If you have kiddos, you know what I am talking about!

We are leaving for Florida tomorrow!! I spent last night packing, and I am almost done!! We will be gone for 7 days...! I can not wait to take my son to Disney World, the pool and all the other fun places we have planned. I will post pictures when we get back in town.

Here are a few pics from yesterday... Kolton is such a HAM!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Tiffany great blog. I love the photos they are so wonderful. I'm trying to find Amanda a good deal on a nice pro digital or 35mm. This is Drew by the way. I have a blog too please feel free to give it a read. Have a blast in Disney World....jerks.

    ReplyDelete