Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's Day Party

Today was Kolt's 1st Valentine's Day Party!! He ate cupcakes and refused to nap!! (His poor teachers) He brought home lots and lots of cards and candy... I might have to help him eat some of the chocolate! I am exhausted from my Valentine's Party... Ten 2 year olds, lots of sugar and NO nap! (I will leave it at that!)HAHA

I am posting few pics from my Valentine's Day Party. My kiddos really enjoyed taking pictures. They would run up to the camera and scream "CHEESE"!! They were GREAT models! I could not get any pictures of Kolton! He gets upset when I go into his class and then leave... so I didn't try! Maybe next time I will give my camera to his teachers.

I am getting excited about Monday. My mom and sis will be in town to hang out and play with Kolton. (He will be so excited!) I will spend most of the day shooting two seniors and my little sis' portraits! I plan on taking them all over the place! It will be lots of fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment