Monday, February 9, 2009

My first BLOG

I have wanted to BLOG for a very long time!! I decided to start with a family BLOG and by March I will start a Professional BLOG! I will try to post a little bit everyday, so feel free to visit often! ENJOY and please comment!!

Here is a quick update on the fam:

Brandon is working as hard as ever! I am very appreciative that he is so loyal to his career, yet always finds time for his family! He is a dedicated family man!! Kolton has a wonderful daddy to look up to!


Kolton is 10 months old. He is walking and into anything and everyting! (YIKES!) He has 6 teeth and has decided that he will no longer eat baby food!! He actually ate a hamburger yesterday!! He is no longer my baby, he is now my big boy! It is amazing how quickly time flies when you are having fun!!

I am a professional multi-tasker! I am a full time Mommy and enjoying every second in the photography world! I have met so many inspirational photographers who have helped me in so many ways!! God has blessed me in more ways then I can count and I am excited to see what the future holds!!


Here are a few recent pics of Kolton:










3 comments:

  1. Good job Tiffany, keep it up. I to have a blog, I will let you know when the next post is up.
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandon is crazy about Kolton and so is his mee ma and pee Paw. You two have a great thing going so keep it going and live life to the fullest. Kolton is deffinetly a keeper.

    ReplyDelete