Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mid-Week Update

Tomorrow is Kolton's Valentine's Day Party at school!! I am going to have to sneak in and get a few pics!! We got all of his Valentine's ready this morning. He is giving out Winnie the Pooh and Tigger cards. I am also throwing a party for my class tomorrow! Ten 2 year olds plus lots of sugar... Sounds fun... right!?

Also, Kolt is in Kids Sake Magazine again! He is in the January and February editions! If you pick up the magazine, take a look... he is on the 1st page.

I have a maternity shoot next week that I am getting excited about! I have spent a few hours working on the studio, scouting out locations and working on paper work. I also have a wedding coming up at the end of March that I am getting everything ready for. I am so happy that they are sharing there special day with me!

Brandon has been very BUSY traveling...Tuesday he was working in Midland/Odessa and today he is working in Amarillo. I hope he is done traveling for the week! We miss him!

Happy Wednesday... The week is half way over


Here are a few pics from today.... He loves loves loves being outside!









No comments:

Post a Comment