Sunday, July 26, 2009

Blogging My Blessings

I am thankful for the health of my family. Brandon and I are healthy and we have been blessed with a healthy son. I get upset if I don’t think he ate enough or if his diapers look a little funny or if he is a little crankier then usual. But his health is a gift from God!!

I am thankful for Kolton. He has a way of making me feel loved with out saying a word. Just looking into his eyes makes me want to be the best person I can be!

I am thankful that I am a Stay at Home Mom. I think that this is one of the hardest jobs but I know that it is the most rewarding job. I can’t imagine doing anything else.

I am thankful that Brandon is a motivated, determined and hardworking man. He works more hours then most and never complains. He comes home in good spirits and excited to play with his son. I wouldn’t be a Stay at Home Mom if he wasn’t such a dedicated family man.

I am thankful for my growth as a woman.

I am thankful for our future. I don’t know what it holds but I pray every night and I have handed it over to God. I know it will be great!!

1 comment:

  1. I was just showing your website to a friend and read this to her. I had seen it right after you posted it and it brought tears to my eyes, as it did before. What an awesome testimony and acknowledgement of your life. You are precious! Love you, Debbie

    ReplyDelete