Thursday, July 30, 2009

A monkey and a tooth brush

I know you have probably been wondering how many teeth Kolt has...he has 12 big teeth in that little bitty mouth! (and 4 of those teeth are molars!) He has really done well with teething. It hasn't been as horrible as I thought it would be. I am always hearing scary stories! I have been teaching him to brush his teeth twice a day and I have to brag because he is doing a great job! Brandon, Kolt and I brush our teeth together in the mornings and I think that has helped with getting him to want to do it! Our pediatrician told us that he needs to go to the Dentist before he turns two. I can't imagine how they will get him to sit still or what they will do! I will let you know how that goes!

Here are a few pics of my little monkey brushing his pearly whites!







No comments:

Post a Comment