Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sweet little Stellan

A while back I came across a BLOG that has really kept my attention. I check it every morning and I find myself thinking about the family quite often.

The mom is a great photographer and has three beautiful children. The youngest while in the womb was diagnosed with heart failure from Supraventricular Techycardia, hydrops and heartblock. When she 24 weeks she was told that her son would surely die. They chose to give there son over completely to God who surprised them with a miraculous recovery! There son was born healthy! But, at 4 months he started to suffer from heart problems again and was diagnosed with a hole in his heart. They are not sure what the future holds, maybe more surgeries or a pace maker.

Check out her BLOG and keep this sweet little boy in your prayers!
http://www.mycharmingkids.net/


Prayers for Stellan








Isn't he absolutely adorable??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment