Thursday, July 16, 2009

Raising a toddler and having fun doing it!

Kolton is growing up and becoming his own person with his own personality, thoughts and ideas!! Somewhere after 12 months my baby has turned into a toddler! A running, base ball throwing, furniture climbing, no hand holding, giggling, "NO" screaming, dancing, silly toddler!!

Although he is growing up way to fast for me I enjoy watching his independent ways. With every skill he masters a new stage begins. He is bursting with energy and ideas and loves to explore! He keeps me on my toes and I love it!

I know what you are thinking. What's fun about terrible twos, cleaning spills, changing diapers, endless laundry and picking up toys? The truth is, I am afraid that if I blink my eyes Kolt will be an adult! It happens so quickly! That is why I have learned to treasure every day. (even the bad ones!)

My new favorite story: We were eating lunch at McDonalds the other day and any time a kid would come near me he would run from wherever he was playing and grab my leg and say "MY MaMa!" Although that sounds simple, it was the best feeling in the world! He says MaMa all the time but he has never done that! Simple, but sweet!








No comments:

Post a Comment