Thursday, July 23, 2009

Who gave this kid a bat!?

The "Terrible Twos" has become a fearfully familiar term in the dictionary of parenthood, along with "temper tantrums" and "teething". Any time I mention one of these phrases to another mom I know that she will instantly understand exactly what I am talking about!

I do have to admit as hard as it is I LOVE this age! I keep reminding myself that his tantrums are born out of frustration. He knows what he likes and he knows what he wants but we don't always understand him.

I have learned that laughing at the situations has been the best remedy. This morning he splashed so much water out of the bath tub that it looked like there was a flood in the bathroom... I just laughed, I found the humor in the mess that was made…it‘s just water!

I am learning to understand his frustration and put mine aside!

The terrible twos are a little terrible and a lot terrific!











It's almost Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment