Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dunn's River Falls

Wow... I am married!!! Everyone is asking me if I feel different. In a way I feel the same but in a way I feel totally complete. It feels great to know that I am going to spend the rest of my life with my best friend!! Marriage means so much more to me then rings, paper work and name changes.

Marriage means loving and being loved unconditionally. It is a commitment to love each other even when the puppy love is gone. It is growing as individuals together. It is a sacred bond between two people that lasts throughout eternity. It is having that special someone to share life with. It is having someone you love to laugh with, cry with, and grow old with. It is a life built together with precious memories...it is waking up beside your love and wondering what memories you'll make together today. It is thinking of someone else and not just yourself. It is accepting each other just the way you are. It is two people who have goals set to achieve together. Never having to face life alone. A loving hand to hold, a smile to share and a life to truly enjoy living TOGETHER!

OKAY... no more mushy stuff!! Jamaica is blessed with cascading waterfalls that you can climb and play in! The most famous is Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios. We had a blast climbing and being silly in the water. I don't think words can express how amazing and breath taking the falls are! If you are ever in Jamaica you have to experience it!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment