Sunday, September 20, 2009

Week End Review

What a weekend! Kolt spent the entire weekend with Grammy and Papa. He had a great time at the fair, the park, McDonalds and all of the other fun stuff that you do when you go to Grammy and Papa's house! I am so lucky to have parents that are always wanting to keep him! Thanks Mom and Dad!!

Friday night Brandon and I went to Jazz for dinner and ran into some old friends. We ate and ended up having drinks. They are a great couple and have a son about Kolt's age. We will have to get together again soon! They are lots of fun!

Saturday was wonderful. I did not get out of bed until 12!! I never ever get to do that and I enjoyed every single minute of it!! Saturday night Texas Tech played UT! (Huge weekend!) So I spent time with a great girl named Samantha! We watched the game and ended the night at CrawDaddy's. We had a very fun time!



I was so excited to have Kolt back on Sunday! It's too quiet around the house without him!! That evening we watched the Cowboys play and relaxed outside!







When Monday rolled around I started feeling sick. Yuck!! I am trying to get over it.... Brandon went to the store to get a few things for the house and this is what I found when I walked into our kitchen.... He is the best!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment