Thursday, September 24, 2009

I thought Mom's didn't get sick!

I have been a sniffly, sneezing, sore throat, head hurting mess the past few days. I told myself that today is the last day that I can be sick, and I actually am starting to feel a lot better! Positive thinking really does work!!!

I have to brag for a minute... Brandon has been so great the past few days!! He bought me medicine, made me soup, kept the house clean and organized and surprised me with pretty flowers!! Also, he has given me Tylenol Pm and sent me to bed at 8 every night! I forgot how great it is to sleep! Also, he not only made me and Kolton meals, he also made extra meals for me to heat up for Kolton during the day so I don't have to cook! WOW... Is that not awesome or what!? I think I might just have the best husband out there! (Still seems kind of weird to say husband! haha)

Kolton has been great! He is talking up a storm! Sometimes in English and sometimes in his Kolton language! Sometimes I look at him and wonder how the heck did you grow up so fast?

Now that I am feeling better I am out and about today trying to catch up on a few ideas that I have going on in my head!! Also, I am buying a new camera lense! I will take some pictures later to show it off! I hope everyone has a great Thursday! The weekend is almost here!!!

Here are a couple pics from yesterday...







No comments:

Post a Comment