Friday, December 4, 2009

10 ever so interesting facts about me...

1. I like to cook. The cheesier the better! My goal is to start cooking a little healthier! (But… it’s so hard!)

2. My wedding day was perfect! It was exactly what I have always dreamed of. It was flawless and stress free. I am so blessed that I had my mom helping me plan for the big day. I am not sure I could have done it with out her! Nothing beats marrying your best friend on a beach in Jamaica surrounded by family and friends with a Jamaican steel band playing in the background!! Aww, I get chills when I think about how happy I was that day!

3. One of my favorite childhood memories consists of spending time with my grandmother who I called mama. I would play dress up and put on her big diamond rings, her tall high heels and pretend that I was someone famous! I miss her so much!

4. The night Brandon proposed was one of the best nights of my life. It was a complete surprise. I loved looking into his eyes and seeing and feeling all the emotion he was feeling. I was so happy, stunned, excited, shocked, etc that it was hard to answer! I was saying “YES” in my head and it was not coming out of my mouth!! It was a surreal moment that I will always remember. The anniversary of the proposal is coming up so I will blog about all the fun details later!

5. We did not plan Kolton, God planned Kolton… and we will do our very best to take care of the sweetest gift in the entire world. We may not know exactly what we are doing when it comes to parenting, but we know that love will never fail. We will give our little boy all the love in the world. God knew what he was doing and we thank him for it every day!!

6. I pray and I pray often. I pray for my family, our friends, people I see on the news, any time I pass a fire truck or ambulance, before a photo shoot… I pray a lot! I hope that this is something I can pass down to Kolton.

7. I love Mexican food. I could eat it every day! It started when I was pregnant… I couldn’t quit eating it! I couldn’t run errands with out going to a Taco Bell, Taco Villa or Taco Bueno drive thru! YUCK! Now Kolton loves Mexican food… no joke! He doesn’t even mind if it is spicy! He loves chips and queso. It cracks me up when he says, “dip dip….”

8. I love taking pictures! I can’t stop! I want to catch every emotion, milestone, event, etc. I am constantly thinking about fun, new and creative ideas. I even dream about it!

9. Brandon and I have a Monday night ritual. I am a little embarrassed to admit it. We call it our Redneck Monday night. We make pizza and watch WWE Wrestling every Monday night at 8:00. We buy the paper views too. We have even been known to go see WWE live!

10. My goal is to be a full time photographer when Kolton goes to kindergarten. I love it and it is not only a hobby, it is a passion. I put my heart into every photo shoot and every picture I take! I have a hard time finding time right now. Life is hard with an active toddler!!! I am doing the best I can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment