Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What has Kolton been up to?

Eating lots of pop corn in Mommy and Daddy's bed.




And looking for Santa Clause! It's so cute when he says, "HO, HO, HO...."



I have been sick, sick, sick and I don't like it! I think I have a bad cold! I am getting a work out from coughing and sneezing so much. Today I woke up feeling a little bit better. I have been so lucky that Brandon has been coming home, cooking dinner and taking care of Kolton for me in the evenings. I have been laying in bed editing pics and resting. I just finished a sweet little baby session but it's a surprise for the hubby so I can't post any pictures. Sorry! Tonight I will finish editing a family session and will post pics ASAP.

Brandon has been busy as always with work! He has been juggling work, Kolton and sick me! Poor guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment