Thursday, December 3, 2009

Little Miles....

Look at this cutie! It was so much fun to work with him... he made my job really easy! He was a happy little boy and I didn't ever see him with out a smile on his face! Oh, and look at those sweet eyes! Also, he is going to be a big brother soon!! Thank you for going along with all my crazy ideas!!



























I am so excited about Sunday! We are finally getting our family pictures taken for our Christmas card! I still am not sure what we are doing... I have a million ideas in my head and nothing set in stone! Although, I do have our outfits picked out!

Also, it's not to late to book a Family Session... Email me!! Tiffany@LifeLoveandPhotography.com

or contact me from my website, www.LifeLoveandPhotography.com.

I hope everyone has a great week... stay warm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment