Monday, December 21, 2009

What do you do all day?

I get this question a lot. What do y'all do all day? Do you get bored? Does he get tired of being home?






I have to start out by saying Thank You! Thank you to my wonderful husband who loves that I stay at home with our son. Not only does he love that I am a stay at home Mom, he realizes that it is a job! He understands how tiring and stressful my days can be. Yes, he is great!

Let me tell you, my days are very different from what they use to be! Before Kolton, I would sleep late, go to lunch with friends and shop. Work late nights or stay out late with Brandon. I could eat anything I wanted and never gain a pound! I have to admit, we lived a care free life for a little while. It was fun. I am glad we did it and don't regret a thing.

Now life is a little different. We go to bed at 10. We wake up at 7. Brandon goes to work early and works hard all day so that he is home every evening by 6:30. It's so important to eat dinner at the kitchen table together every night! When I was pregnant with Kolt, that was one thing that I knew we had to do. Kolton and I sing songs and read books all day. I even catch myself singing those silly songs in the shower by myself! Kolton and I do everything together during the day... he is my little buddy! We are a busy little family now! I wouldn't have it any other way! I love my family and I love our life. It's what I have always dreamed of!!








It's perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment