Saturday, March 7, 2009

Our Orlando Vacay was....

AMAZING! Brandon had a business convention in Orlando, so we decided to make it into a family vacation! We had the best time! I was not ready to come home. It seems so quiet at the house, there are no Disney characters, parades, waterfalls or swimming pools!! I want to say THANK YOU to my mom and dad for going with us! I could not have done it without them! I am blessed to have such a wonderful and fun family! While Brandon was busy with meetings, Mom, Dad, Kolton and I would go play all day at Disney World. Words can not explain how much fun Kolton had. Watching his eyes light up when the characters would come over to him and seeing a permanent smile on his face has to be the best feeling a Mom can have!! Here are a few of the 900 pictures I took!!














Our hotel was GINORMAS!! We stayed at the Marriott World Center. I have never stayed in a hotel that big! It was beautiful!




Our hotel had 4 pools.... so of course we had to have a pool day. Kolton made two girl friends! (I am going to be in trouble!)









I was worried about the plane ride. I was not sure how Kolton would act or if his ears would pop.... but, he did great! I was very impressed with Southwest. Every employee was extremely nice and helpful! The pilot even showed him how to fly the plane!! Maybe he will grow up to be a pilot!!



Now it is time to get back to reality.... BLAH!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute picture....my dad was a pilot..this picture reminded me of flying with him...Kolton may grow up to be a pilot....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the last photo, Kolton seems really interested in flying

    he is planing for his future from now

    Genius boy :)

    and the Marriot is really amazing hotel,
    there is one just like this here in Egypt
    i loooooove it

    ReplyDelete