Monday, March 16, 2009

Ideas Ideas Ideas

I feel like I have a million ideas running around in my head, so here are a few!!

I am working on a "Your SPECIAL Session Questionnaire". When you schedule a session I will email you a questionnaire. The questionnaire will consist of simple questions so that I can get to know you and what you are wanting/needing in your photo session. Should be helpful!

I am going to set up a personal gallery after every shoot. This will give you, family and friends an opportunity to order prints.

I am going to add a few more packages to my list. The more the better! Right?!

I will have Holiday Specials on the website this week.


ALBUMS, ALBUMS, ALBUMS.... they will be coming soon!

Those are just a few things that I have been contemplating.... Let me know what you think!



A little about the fam:

Kolton and I got all dressed up in our green to celebrate St. Patty's Day! Brandon was bartending for charity at Buffalo Wild Wings! All of his tips went to MDA! Kolton and I went to visit Brandon and support a great cause! Also, we ate lots of good food and chocolate cake! YUM!

Kolton and I have joined a Mommy and Me class on Fridays. We will be going for the first time this Friday. I think we do arts and crafts, sing songs and just play! Sounds fun! I will let you how it goes.



No comments:

Post a Comment