Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Should be sleeping

It is late and I can not sleep!!! So why not BLOG!? I hope it makes sense!

I finally had a second to make Kolton's birthday invite! It is unique, and I love it!! I know that I should have made it earlier, but I have been so busy the past few days! Now I need to address all the envelopes.... yuck!

I am still editing wedding pictures, I should be done tomorrow! YAY!

We are having a garage sale on Saturday... I am so excited to get rid of all of our clutter, but I am not looking forward to organizing and pricing everything!!

I need to lose weight!! I have been wanting to work out lately, but I am not sure if a gym membership is for me. I try to walk everyday, but I do not always get around to it. I am thinking about buying a Wii Fit. What do you think? I have heard lots of mixed feed back.

Now it is off to bed!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to see WEDDING pictures! I'm so excited! How is all the planning for the big party coming?

    ReplyDelete