Friday, March 13, 2009

Life...

As I was spending time with my family today I realized how much Kolton has taught us! It is amazing that he has not been with us an entire year, yet we have learned more then we could have ever imagined!!!

I have learned that I have more blessings then I could ever count!

I have learned not to sweat the small stuff....

I have learned to see the beauty in EVERYTHING!

I have learned to give others a break. We are all fighting our own battles.

I have learned that love is a commitment to growth...

I have learned that hugs and kisses can make a bad day good!

I have learned to have faith!!

I have learned that laughter is very IMPORTANT!

I have learned that it is important to forgive and forget... and actually do both!

I have learned to always follow your heart.

I have learned that no matter how much you worry, destiny is already written. So don't stress yourself out over things you can not change.

I have learned that everything is a miracle. Every tree, every person, every rock, every child, every animal, every flower, every cloud.... EVERYTHING!!

I have learned to look deeper into people to see their true spirit, what drives them and who they truly are.

I have learned to always be yourself, don't let situations or people change you.

I have learned that what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

I have learned to PRAY! Help is as close as a prayer.

I have learned that open minds are healthy minds.

I have learned that it is not about what you have in life... it is about WHO you have!

I have learned to stand up for what I believe in.... no matter what it takes!

I have learned that the best sound in the entire world is a child's laughter!

I have learned that when I am angry, I have the right to be angry....but not the right to be cruel!

I have learned that you can keep going long after you think you can't!

I have learned to always believe in yourself!

I have learned to view the world a little more like my son.... everything is a new and amazing adventure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment