Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Just a little Friday update

Kolton is almost 1 year old! He turns 1 on the 26th! It seems like just yesterday we were in the hospital with him! I am not sure how I feel about all of it! I love watching him walk, but I miss holding him like a baby! He no longer drinks formula and will not touch baby food! He likes apple juice, pizza, chicken nuggets and french fries! His new favorite activity is playing catch with daddy! (I have to brag...he is very GOOD!!) I am in the process of getting everything ready for his birthday party! I am taking his 1 year old pictures on Sunday, ordered the cakes and planned the menu! I read a great quote yesterday that I absolutely loved:

"Having a child- it's momentous. It is to forever have your heart walking around outside your body."
Elizabeth Stone

I am taking his birthday pictures on Sunday.... should be extra messy and FUN! I am not going to post the pics yet because they will be on the invite!

I am looking forward to my maternity session this weekend. I know that the couple is super excited about there little boy! I have known the daddy to be for years and he has a great personality and a great heart to match. The mommy to be is very sweet and very beautiful. I can not wait to meet little Baylor.

I am really really excited because I have a wedding the following weekend. I know that they have been working hard to get everything ready and I can not wait to see all the detail! I am EXCITED to be photographing their special day!!

Happy Friday the 13th!

Here are a few pictures of my little man!







No comments:

Post a Comment