Monday, March 30, 2009

My little monkey is...

ONE!!! I can not believe that Kolton is ONE!!!! People have told me over and over and over to enjoy every second because they will grow up fast. I didn't listen because I thought it was just a silly cliche saying! I spent all of March 26th sad, excited, happy, shocked, etc. because my baby is not my baby anymore... and everyone was right!!! But... I have enjoyed EVERY second and I know there are many more to come!

It is amazing that exactly one year ago I was looking into my baby's eyes thinking, I hope he doesn't know that I have absolutely no idea what I am doing!!!

On his birthday we had a mini party at Parent's Day Out. We brought breakfast and celebrated with his teachers and friends. When dad got home we had dinner at Chuck E. Cheese! We ate pizza, drank coke and played all the games!! When we got home we ate cake and opened presents.... so much fun! There will be lots more fun to come this weekend!











I couldn't resist...!!!!!









Ten tiny fingers that always want to play
That never stop exploring the wonder of today
Ten tiny fingers that from the very start
Will reach out for tomorrow, yet aways hold your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment