Friday, October 16, 2009

Family Update

Kolton: As you know, Kolt was very sick with a 103 fever. He lounged on the couch the entire day and never moved! So not like my little man. He cried, I cried... it was a rough day. The Dr. said he had a virus and an ear infection. We were prescribed an antibiotic. I thought it would take a few days to get over and was even going to schedule him another Dr. visit. The next morning he woke up at 7:00 and was ready to play! No fever, no glossy eyes and full of energy. He ate me out of house and home and was on the go!



Brandon: He was a great daddy and spent the afternoon and evening holding Kolt on the couch and comforting me...I was a worried mess! Now, he is back to work! He has been traveling the past two days and staying as busy as ever! We love you B!

Me: I am excited about a senior shoot I have tomorrow morning. Should be lots of fun! I will post pics asap! Today, I think I am going to dress Kolt up in his Halloween costume and take some fun holiday pics! I got my new lense in and I am loving it!

Happy Friday to ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment