Friday, October 30, 2009

Coloring and Carving

Last week we had a GREAT time carving pumpkins. All the neighborhood kiddos came over and we carved pumpkins and played. I didn't realize how much time and work goes into carving pumpkins and then they rot 3 days later!! GEEEEZ! Next year we will carve one and paint and decorate the rest!!!








Yesterday, Kolt and I visited the Science Spectrum. They had a great Halloween Carnival going on. I walked past the arts and crafts table thinking that he would NEVER sit down and color. He never sits still and he has never really colored! I turned around and he had found the only seat open and sat down! The girl handed him a bag and he started coloring! I was shocked! He colored and stamped the bag like a pro! I am so proud!! Look at my little artist!!




No comments:

Post a Comment