Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sick and need a Snuggie

Sickness has struck again! But, I am feeling much better today! Sorry, I have no cute pictures of my little man to post. Lately, he has kept me laughing like crazy! Also, he has learned how to reach the water and ice on the freezer and push it until he and the floor are covered! My smart little man is also learning his animals. His favorite book is a book about farm animals. He will point to the Duck and say Quack Quack! He knows all the animals in the book! I am one proud Mom!

Also, I have been thinking... I want a Snuggie! If you don't know what a Snuggie is, it's the popular blanket with sleeves! They might be a little hilarious, but they are very useful and practical!!

https://www.getsnuggie.com/flare/next?tag=ossmgotm
If you order now, you get a free book light! haha






Hmmm.... Maybe it's the cold and flu medicine talking! I hope everyone has a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment