Thursday, November 5, 2009

A few days behind....

Wednesday was extra busy! Kolt and I had a great play date with Brittany and Ella at Jump N' Jungle. We played until we couldn't play any more! I love watching Kolton play with other kids... it's adorable!

* Just a thought...Parents watch your kids!! Kolt and Ella were the smallest kiddos in the building and there was the brattiest little girl bullying them. Where was her mom? No where to be found!!! She was pushing them around, hitting and just being MEAN. I was so mad, but I nicely said in my "mom" voice, "Lets be nice to the little ones." You know what this little girl told me? "NO! They hit me first!" They absolutely did not hit anyone. I looked around again for her mom.... no where to be found!!! PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOUR KIDS ARE DOING!! THANKS!

Kolton was not too sure about the Jumpers....



Ellas was a pro!!



Later that afternoon we had a fun time at the park with Juani, Sophie, Sara and Rusty!













Also, a little update on me!! I am shooting my first boudoir session this weekend! She is a sweet girl and her husband is in the military and is protecting our country over seas. We are going to take beautiful pictures and surprise him! I will not post them, but I will let you know how everything goes. If any one else is interested in a boudoir session let me know!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment