Thursday, November 12, 2009

Race to the Skinny Jeans...



That is why I do NOT own a scale!!

Before Baby I never worked out or had to diet. I was the girl I hate now! I was a size 1 and could eat and eat and eat and not gain a pound! After Baby, things are a little different. I am a size.... nevermind... and I can just look at a piece of cake and gain weight! No joke!

I am not good at dieting and I don't have time to go to the gym. Here is what I am doing...

1 hour work out video in morning. I actually have to do this with my toddler. So I am constantly starting, stopping, filling up sippy cup, getting him cheetos, etc...

30 minutes of lunges, sit ups, squats and jumping jacks.

Eating small breakfast, small lunch and trying not to snack during the day.

Eating one helping of dinner. ( a small portion)

Cutting down to 1 Dr. Pepper a day. (I use to drink about 6!) Although, I still drink lots of coffee!

I am open to any dieting and work out tips!

Here is what Brandon brought home last night.... I can't turn it down! I have already had two pieced! (And it is VERY good!!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment