Sunday, November 1, 2009

Superman loves his candy

Halloween this year was very different from last year! Last year was a breeze! This year we had our hands full with a full fledged candy loving toddler!! Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining. Our Halloween was PERFECT! I wouldn't change a thing. We hope everyone had a safe and Happy Halloween!

I started out the night trying to get cute pictures....





But soon came to the conclusion that it was NOT happening and gave up!!

Even Superman throws a temper-tantrum!!



After every house Superman had to see what he got in his pumpkin....



He also had to eat a piece of candy after each house!!





Sour Skittle face!!! I love it!



I caught little Superman climbing to the top of the rocking chair to sneak more candy!







What a fun Halloween!!



No comments:

Post a Comment