Saturday, November 21, 2009

A good Saturday...

I had two great shoots today! The first one is a "secret" shoot! A sweet mom is surprising her husband with Christmas pics of their precious son! I had a great time playing with this giggly little guy! I can't show the pics until after Christmas! But... I did get creative and do a little cropping! The rest will come after the holidays!


I had a fun afternoon shoot with my best friend Becky, her great husband Casey, his sweet sister and her beautiful family! We had so much fun being silly, playing with trains! I have so many pictures to start editing tomorrow, but here's a little peak of the cutie I got to work with! Look at that sweet smile! He was such a happy little guy.... made my job easy!


I finished a shoot and opened up my bedroom door to this....



Totally melts my heart!! I love these two sleepy heads!! Awww, love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment