Monday, November 30, 2009

Holidays...

It has been very busy around the Christie house! We had a great Thanksgiving in Midland with family. We are so thankful for our wonderful family! I have lots of pictures from the holidays coming soon!

I had two great photo shoots in Midland. I will be posting pics from these shoots later this week!

Brandon came home two days before I did. He told me he had been working hard on a surprise... Look at all his hard work:











It was wonderful to come home to a clean and decorated home! Aww, I have a great husband! How did I get so lucky!?

I have been busy with photography and I love it! I have lots and lots of editing to do and I will post pics as soon as I can! Also, Sunday we will be doing our photo shoot for our Christmas cards. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment