Sunday, January 3, 2010

10 things that make me happy:


  • Nice long hot showers or a hot bath, candles, a good book and a glass of wine. They use to be something that I didn't appreciate, but now it is a rarity! Now I am lucky if I have 10 minutes to get completely ready!!

  • Hearing my son say, "MaMa". Who knew I would like hearing it so much? He is my world, my heart, my soul, my proof that I have at least done one thing right! He is my everything.

  • Knowing that even with all my faults, craziness and general mayhem... my husband loves me unconditionally! What a great feeling!

  • "Me time" -Even if it is only for a few minutes!

  • Hearing my son say things that don't come out right, but can still be understood. It sounds so cute to hear him try so hard to learn to express his wants and needs. I love "toddler accent"!

  • Clean sheets! I love climbing into bed recently made with clean sheets. I once heard that Oprah has her sheets changed every other day. If I had the money, I would do it daily!

  • Reading Blogs- It started when I was pregnant. It kept me busy and educated me on the bits and pieces of pregnancy that they don't teach you in Lamaze class!

  • Looking at pictures. I enjoy looking at pictures and feeling the emotion from that time all over again!

  • Date Night with my husband. I love it. It's great to have that one night a week to get all dressed up and go out with my best friend! It's even better if I can talk him into seeing a chick flick with me!

  • Accomplishing a goal. It's such a great feeling to know that you achieved what you have worked so hard for!


  • Happiness resides not in possessions and not in gold, the feeling of happiness dwells in the soul.- Aristotle


No comments:

Post a Comment