Monday, January 11, 2010

Where did we go?

We have been busy... but we are home again! Here's a little update on what we have been up to the past few days!

We got new bedroom furniture! YAY! We picked it out a few weeks ago and Brandon surprised me with it for New Years! What a great way to start off 2010!! Now I need to get all of my clothes out of boxes and into dresser drawers! I have been putting it off, but it will get done today!! It's about to drive Brandon crazy!! I love it and will post pics soon.

Kolton was sick for a few days. I'm not sure what he had, but I think it had to do with all of our crazy weather. West Texas weather has been nuts! The temperature went from 70 degrees to 5 degrees with in a few hours! It's weird! Kolton was sick for a few days, but he is well again and louder and messier than ever!

Friday, we packed up the truck and surprised my mom for her birthday. We made it to Midland in time for dinner, cake and presents and then made the boring drive back to Lubbock! We had a great time... wish we could have stayed longer!

Saturday we got up early, packed up the truck again and headed to Dumas. We missed Christmas Eve with Brandon's family because of the icy roads so we decided to visit the family. Kolton spent the night with his Memaw and Pepaw. Brandon and I spent the night in Amarillo. We had a great dinner at The Country Barn Steak House. We loved it! You should try it if you are ever in Amarillo! Brandon and the waitress talked me into trying calf fries. Ya, I never thought I would try them.... but I did. As much as I hate to admit it... they were good. There, I said it!! ha We each had steak and Brandon got a side of crab legs. They were the best crab legs I have ever had! So good!!! After dinner, we went to BWW to watch the Cowboys play. What a good game. We finished our night at Rounders Bar and watched a fantastic band, Boss 420. It was so wonderful to have time with my wonderful husband! I love you Brandon!! The next morning we picked up our little guy, had lunch with Memaw and Pepaw and drove back to Lubbock. I sure did miss my little guy!!

That's what we have been doing the past few days! Busy but fun! Can you believe that I don't have any pictures on this entry? I can't believe it myself!! I will make up for it soon!

What am I doing today? Making a meal menu, going to the grocery store, organizing our bedroom, setting up appointments, organizing and finishing up my office, makin a pizza taking care of a very very active one year old!

Also, I will be in Midland the last weekend on January (1/30 and 1/31). I am booked on Sunday but still have times on Saturday! Email me if you are interested. (Tiffany@LifeLoveandPhotography.com)

It's Monday... that means pizza and wrestling! Really! It's our Monday Night Ritual! What will you be doing? Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment