Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fun at the park and our dream home

Today Brandon came home on his lunch break to take Kolt and I to the park. He is the best! We had a great time... here are a few pics of my very very active toddler.













Also, we have found our dream home!! It is perfect... Four bedroom, two bath, two car garage and the biggest back yard I have ever seen! It has a big covered patio (perfect for a hot tub), pool, a garden (I have been really wanting a garden), a large storage shed/workshop, RV parking (maybe one day we will have that RV) and it even has a wonderful building in the back that is wired with electric and is insulated with central air and heat that would be the PERFECT studio! Did I mention that I love the neighborhood?

Check out what could be turned into a fabulous studio....it's massive!



I neeeeed it!!!

And... there is still tons and tons of extra room in the back yard! Kolt could have the biggest play set ever!

Well, it is not our home...We have not put an offer in or even thought about putting our home on the market. Although, we have fallen in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment