Saturday, January 2, 2010

The New Year's Resolutions...



Okay... here they are. I have a real good feeling about them this year.

Success is not an accident. It begins with a plan. I am working on a disciplined plan of action. I am ready to improve my business! Life Love and Photography is receiving a face lift! I will be posting new and improved packages and price lists this week!

I am organizing my home, office and life. We do this all the time and it never sticks… it will stick this time! (I hope!)

I am going to learn something new every day! With access to the Internet we really have no restrictions. We can learn something new at any time of the day or night! Also, I am planning on attending a few new classes!

I am working out an hour every morning. This always sounds easier than it really is! I want to lose a few pounds, be fit and healthy!

I want to be the best Mommy and Wife that I can be. I want to help Kolton to grow physically, emotionally, relationally, spiritually and educationally. I want to be Brandon’s biggest supporter.

No comments:

Post a Comment