Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday Randomness...



I love this website! (http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/)This site discusses anything and everything photography and allows you to show off your photos in various contests! The site consists of people of all different photography levels, some are amateur photographers who just want to take better pictures of family, some are hobbyists, and some of are seasoned pros. They focus on capturing faces and their various emotions. I love capturing raw emotion...it's my favorite! I especially love the site because it was started by two moms who met by blogging. I just love that...very inspiring! I have been blog stalking this site for a while now. I even make Brandon look at all the fun pictures with me!

*I did not get paid to say that... I just really love the site. Although, I wish I could say that I did!!!*

People always ask me if Kolt thinks I have a camera strapped to me at all times... Well, the answer is probably yes! Here is a sweet picture of him playing with his cars, trucks and airplanes in the bath this morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment