Monday, March 1, 2010

BUSY BUSY BUSY

But I am back and everything is starting to get back to normal!

Here's what I have been up to:

I had strep throat, last week and I still have the gross cough! I went to New Orleans for my Dad's SURPRISE birthday party. It was a blast! I came home to a sick kiddo. He is just starting to get over his case of strep throat today. YUCK! Brandon is enjoying the beautiful weather in Florida for business. LUCKY! The weather here is still cold, windy, rainy and snowy... all in one!! I am working on a new photography venture that I will tell you about when I get more info. Also, I am about to send out Easter Mini-Session invites this week! I will post more info about that soon! The Easter session will be great and I am so excited!

I have lots of pictures from New Orleans that I want to share.

We stayed in a beautiful hotel on Bourbon Street. Here are a few pictures from around our hotel room.



















I have lots more pictures and stories to post soon about gumbo, a 50th birthday party, haunted plantations, ghost tours, cooking class, Marie, Laveau and so much more! Also, I might have found "orbs" on one of my pictures from a cemetery. Someone is in the process of checking that out for me. I will keep you posted!!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment