Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New pictures and toddler freak-outs!

It's been a while since I have taken any pictures of my handsome little model! We took advantage of our beautiful weather today and played outside all afternoon. We had so much fun!

Check out the pics:































Also, Kolt has been having temper tantrums. A lot of them! Man, it's so hard to deal with. We spank him, but it does not work. I spank him and either he says, "Ouch", giggles and runs off playing OR he laughs in my face OR he grabs my nose and yells, "honk, honk!" and giggles! I thought it was just me. But, he does the same to Brandon. Spanking is not working! I have found that putting him in his room and telling him to calm down and only come out when he is going to be good has worked. He actually sits in his room for a few minutes, calms down and comes out happy. I'm shocked that this works... but it does! Most of the time. Also, I ignore it. I think that I am getting so use to it that it that I don't even hear it anymore! Sad, I know.

I use to wonder about parent's when I saw kids out in public throwing tantrums.

AND THEN I HAD ONE!

I need advice. What works for you? What do you do when it happens in public?

No comments:

Post a Comment