Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Random thoughts....

In no particular order!

  • Thank you to everyone who has signed up for Easter Pictures! I am so excited about meeting new people, seeing old friends and catching up with past clients! You guys are great! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

  • Kolton is napping... which means I run around the house like a crazy person trying to get everything I need to get done for the day in one hour and thirty minutes!! So far I have returned emails, cleaned the house, made baked ziti for tonight and I am blogging.... Thank you coffee!

  • Oh my gosh... it's almost Kolt's birthday! WOW... I have so much to do. I need to get invites made before today is over! YIKES...

  • I wish I was vacationing in Jamaica right NOW! FYI: If you are planning a vacation any time soon.... visit Ocho Rios, Jamaica and stay at the RIU. It's amazing. You will love it!! Trust me.

  • This crazy West Texas weather is about to drive me nuts! Wind, dirt and rain.... go away! I am so tired of re-scheduling shoots and sneezing.

  • I need to lose weight.... I sure wish I was better at working out and dieting! UH! Any tips?
  • I need to finish editing pics when Kolt goes to bed tonight!
  • Seeing Kolton smile and hearing his laugh can make anything better! ANYTHING!
  • I love when people leave comments on the BLOG!

I guess... that's about all for now!

Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment