Sunday, March 14, 2010

Quick post while Kolt naps!

I have been slacking on posts. Sorry! Life has been busy and Kolt has turned into a wild monkey! He has learned to use chairs, step stools and anything else he can to get ON and INTO cabinets and drawers. He has also learned how to take lids off. This week he has poured a bottle of water on our wood coffee table and a bottle of red Gatorade on the living room carpet! I have had my hands full!!

Well....I am very excited about my Easter Mini Shoot Saturday. I will be spending tomorrow getting a few extra things and I will be ready! Thank you again to everyone who signed up! You guys are awesome.

Also, I am thinking about planning a Mother's Day Mini-Shoot. I think I will spend an entire day at a park shooting. But, I am not 100% on anything yet. I will start working on that as soon as we are done with Easter. Let me know if you have any thoughts or ideas. I would love to hear them!!

AND.... My baby is turning two at the end of the month! WHAT!!??!! Where has the time gone? I am going to try and get all the odds and ends of his "race car" party done this week too. Hobby Lobby... here we come!!

This is a busy month for my family and I love it that way!

Cookie post coming soon!

I hope everyone is having a relaxing Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment